Industrial Evolution in the Yorkshire Dales
By entering and using this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated here in accordance with the law.
1. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Cultura Trust except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Cultura Trust - Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Cultura Trust has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this website is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Cultura Trust shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this website.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and websites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Cultura Trust assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this website.
5. Cultura Trust makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites which you may access from this website. A link to another website does not mean that Cultura Trust endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
6. Cultura Trust actively enforces its copyrights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Gayle Mill (owned and operated by Cultura Trust)
Cultura Trust is a company registered in England: No.1654806
Registered as a Charity No.513055 (England and Wales) SC050330 (Scotland)
Rgistered Office: The Rivergreen Centre, St Mary's Lane, St Mary's Park, Morpeth, NE61 6BL
Please take a moment to read the following to learn how we handle your personal information.
Whilst creating this website we have made every effort to ensure that all pages are accessible to everyone according to the W3C WAI guidelines.
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
Content has been separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout.
Only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers are used.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the page content is still readable.
Navigation items have background changes to highlight links.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
Links are written to make sense out of context.
Links to external websites open up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
No images are used to convey information.
No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Tables are only used for layout purposes if there is no other feasible way of representing the information to the required effect.
This web site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the website. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on Apple Macintosh, you can press Control and Option + an access key.
Access keys used on this site
Tab indexes are set such that the content links are in the sequence they appear on the page.
If you have any difficulty accessing any part of the site, please let us know and we will do our best to rectify the problem immediately.